To start this off, I am just going to just clarify something from the beginning of this blog. When you are giving anything close to a genuine apology it cannot include a BUT or an IF, because it means you are not really sorry. This is a serious issue that I want to address and I find it hard to believe that someone could actually be sorry if they follow up the apology with a "but".
So I will address this in a very quick manner because I think its pretty self explanatory. Apologies aren't always easy to come by. In most cases the person who has offended someone else doesn't even know that they have said something offensive. We are all guilty of this, at least I know I am. However, I am trying to take efforts not to hurt people as I go through life. And if I get to the point where someone else's feelings are not important to me, how can I then profess to be a Christian???
An apology that includes a "but" also means that if the opportunity presented itself again you would make the same decision over. Therefore, how the person feels or the fact that someone was offended really doesn't matter at all. There are many situations that we each can ponder on and wish we had handled it differently. Maybe there are relationships that we could have salvaged if we had only just been sincere in our apology.
It is my goal not to offend anyone that I come across and if I do to apologize for what I have done and make every attempt not to do it again. Imagine what the world would be like if we each began to care for each other.....
Apologetic B*B*J*B
It is my goal not to offend anyone that I come across and if I do to apologize for what I have done and make every attempt not to do it again. Imagine what the world would be like if we each began to care for each other.....
Apologetic B*B*J*B


No comments:
Post a Comment