Monday, September 9, 2013

What's your temperament????

The older I get the more I am expose to people with different personalities. Friendly people, quiet people, aggressive people and then there are people just like me. The more personalities I come across the more I try to learn how to understand people.

Over the years I have attended many seminars, AY programs,  listened to countless sermons, attended various workshops and taken every quiz that exist to learn my personality trait. But now, as I work along side many different types of people, I need to focus on other individuals and their personality trait. When I can identify who someone is, I can then understand why they do what they do. Their temperament can easily help me to follow their decision making. 

So today I want all my followers to share their main temperament with me.  

   
                 
My goal is to help you understand others and to understand what it's like Being B*B*J*B!!!

Here is a short description of each type:

*Sanguine--joyful, optimistic, compassionate, storyteller, disorganized, restless, forgetful and easily distracted

*Choleric--leader, strong-willed, independent, confident, impatient, hot-tempered, cruel, quickly moves to action

*Melancholic--analytical, thinker, detailed, organized, pessimistic, moody, skeptical, and a perfectionist

*Phlegmatic--quiet, practical, efficient, dependable, dry sense of humor, stubborn, selfish, and indecisive


So let's see which one you are. Click on the link below to take the quiz and share with me which trait you are: The Temperament Test


2 comments:

  1. Welp! I took the test (Even though I knew which one I was just by reading the descriptions) Sanguine all day! I have other traits that I could have chosen for some of those questions but the over all personality of Deidre is FUN FUN FUN, STORY/JOKE TELLER, ARTSY And needs to work on discipline and organization! Loved the test BB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! You will always be able to tell me stories. We all have things to work on. But we somehow found a balance as suitemates with me over organizing everything. You are amazing and a joy to be around.

      Delete